BELOW DOES NOT APPLY TO PSAT TICKETS
Rule and Regulations
- All tickets are non-transferable and all sales are final.
- Students must have cleared all obligations to purchase a ticket.
- Students must bring a photo id to enter the dance.
- The Holiday Ball and Senior Semi are semi-formal events. The Junior Prom is a formal event. Appropriate attire must be worn. Items such as jeans, sneakers, clothes that are dirty or contain holes, etc. are not permitted. All infractions will be up to the discretion of the sponsor and administration.
- Recommended attire for ladies is a cocktail dress for Holiday Ball or Senior Semi and formal dress for The Prom. Recommended attire for gentlemen is a suit and tie for Holiday Ball or Senior Semi and a tuxedo for The Prom.
- All participants must stay for the duration of the event.
- Upon arrival, participants must sign-in with the event sponsors and chaperones.
- Parents or legal guardians of participants who do not check-in will be notified.
- Any participant who damages school property, decorations, DJ equipment, etc. will be responsible for the cost to repair or replace the item.
- All pictures will be sold separately at the event.
- All rules and procedures of the Moon Area School District Handbook will be enforced. Disciplinary action may result from infractions.
- FRONT TO BACK DANCING WILL NOT BE ALLOWED!
By completing this purchase you are acknowledging reciept and acceptance of these rules.
You currently don't have any tickets in your cart. Click here to purchase tickets.